11am-1pm on July 20th-done
11am-1pm on August 17th-done
Current members of CollaborationCore are invited to visit the help desk.
Prospective members of CollaborationCore are invited visit the help desk and to take a quick tour of the fabulous co-working space.
Reservations are not required.
Clarification: This is not a formal workshop, but it would be helpful if you bring your own laptop and access to your WordPress dashboard.
3150 Brunswick Pike, Suite 300, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Directions: to CollaborationCore co-working space
Lisa B. Snyder from Silver Hoop Edge will be answering your questions at the help desk.
Here are a few examples of the types of questions that can be answered at the help desk:
- What’s the process like to add WordPress to manage an existing website?
- Should I use WordPress.com or download WordPress software into my hosting account?
- When should I use a WordPress post instead of a WordPress page?
- How can I create a simple gallery using photos from the WordPress media library?
- How can I change the look of my WordPress website?
- What kind of theme or plugins should I use for my non-profit or business WordPress website?
Contact Lisa B. Snyder if you have questions about the help desk.